At Brisbane Powerhouse want to support the best people to do their job well.
We foster an organisational culture of pride, passion and innovation. We all work for artists and audiences – without them we wouldn’t be here.
What belongs here at Brisbane Powerhouse;
– Irreverent + Confident
– Contemporary Point Of View
– Accessible Relaxed
– Modern: We Are Today
– Real World Local + Global
– Non-Conventional Individuals
– Audience-Supported Works
– Digital Comedy Writers + Ideas
– Music Cabaret Musical Theatre
– Festivals Works Of Scale
– Pop Culture Fashion + Design
What we can offer you
– Working in an iconic, heritage listed building
– Flexible working arrangements
– Free onsite parking plus proximity to a variety of public transport options
– Staff perks and exclusive in-venue offers
– Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
– Working with a team of creative professionals who are leaders in the arts industry.
To view our vacancies please visit our Careers Portal