To purchase tickets you must have a ‘My Ticketek’ account created and maintained with current contact details including full name, mobile number, email address and residential address.
- If purchasing tickets online, tickets will not be sent at the time of purchase however you will receive a confirmation email.
- If purchasing tickets over the phone, tickets will not be sent at the time of purchase and you will not receive a confirmation email – please make sure you take note of the date and time of your event once you have completed the transaction with one of our attendants.
- Tickets will be issued in a digital format and delivered via EMAIL (EzyTicket) approximately 5 x working days prior to your event.
- Tickets will not be posted, or held for collection at the venue.
- If available, tickets purchased at the venue will be by contactless payment methods only.
- If seating allocation is selected at the time of purchase (Reserved Seating) the patron agrees that some minor changes in seating arrangements may be required for the purposes of maintaining social distancing requirements in line with the Queensland Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Patron Contact Information
It is a condition of entry that all patrons, guests and visitors supply their full name, phone number, email address or residential address for the purposes of contact tracing.
Your contact information will be made available to public health officers upon request and may be utilised to perform contact tracing should a confirmed case of COVID-19 be disclosed at the venue.
What happens to my information?
All contact details will be kept securely for 56 days from the date of attendance after which time the data will be deleted.
Brisbane Powerhouse will not share your information with any third party other than the relevant health authorities and will not use your information for promotional purposes unless you have requested this when completing the online form.
Dependants and minors can be registered through this form by providing their name only as part of a parent, guardian or carer’s registration. It is not a requirement to supply the name of your minor(s).
You can provide this information in the following two ways:
For a seamless entry on the night, we recommend that you and all of your attending guests complete the contact tracing form prior to attending the event.
Ticket holders will be sent a link to an online form via SMS approximately 5 x working days prior to the event. It is recommended ticket holders share with all of their attending guests.
Check-in on the night:
For a seamless entry to the venue, we recommend that you and all of your attending guests complete the contact tracing form prior to arriving at the venue.
If you prefer, you can check in via QR Code on arrival to the venue.
Point your camera at the provided QR Code and a link will appear taking you to the contact tracing form.
- Our Box Office will open 60 mins prior to the show. Please ensure you have your tickets ready on your mobile device before entering the theatre.
- The Pre-Event check-in option will expire at 2pm the day prior for weekday performances, 2pm the day of weeknight performances, and at 2pm on Friday for weekend performances.
If you are having troubles with your smart phone:
If you are unable to check in using your mobile device, you can ask our friendly staff to assist you at the Box Office.
If you are unable to find your mobile tickets, you can request paper tickets on the night of the event. The ticket printer will be positioned so that tickets are distributed directly from the printer to you, facilitating a contactless delivery of paper tickets.
At the event
- We recommend arriving 45 mins prior to the start time of your show. If you arrive too early, we may not be able to let you in due to capacity controls.
- Our Box Office will open 60mins prior to the show. Please ensure you have your tickets ready on your mobile device before entering the building.
- There are two restaurants on-site at Brisbane Powerhouse – Bar Alto and Mary Mae’s Bar + Kitchen. If you wish to eat before the show, it’s recommended that you place your order no later than 40 minutes before the show start time, or make a booking at least 2 hours before your show. Please take note of their opening hours via the links above.
- We recommend downloading the COVID Safe App before attending a performance.
- We recommend you wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance.
- Make sure you have your tickets ready and you know the door number and location of your seats before you enter the theatre.
- Do not attend the event if you or your guests have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been overseas or in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
- You must agree to follow all social distancing and health protocols while at the venue.
- You must also agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- In order to manage our building capacities you may be required to leave the venue immediately following the conclusion of your event.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be refused entry or asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available if you have developed any COVID-19 symptoms after the purchase of tickets, or if you have been in contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case.
- If you do need to stay at home for any of these reasons, please contact us by email email@example.com at least 2 hours before the show begins.
- While the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.