- Tickets will be sent at the time of purchase.
- If purchasing tickets over the phone, tickets will not be sent at the time of purchase and you will not receive a confirmation email. Please make sure you take note of the date and time of your event once you have completed the transaction with one of our attendants.
- Tickets will not be posted, or held for collection at the venue.
- If available, tickets purchased at the venue will be by contactless payment methods only.
- If seating allocation is selected at the time of purchase (Reserved Seating) the patron agrees that some minor changes in seating arrangements may be required for the purposes of maintaining social distancing requirements in line with the Queensland Government COVID-19 guidelines and, in understanding of possible changes in legislation as a result of these uncertain times.
At the event
- All of our theatres are currently operating at 100% capacity.
- We recommend arriving 45 mins prior to the start time of your show.
- Our Box Office will open 60 mins prior to the show. Please ensure you have your tickets ready on your mobile device before entering the theatre.
There are two restaurants on-site at Brisbane Powerhouse – Bar Alto and Mary Mae’s Bar + Kitchen. If you wish to eat before the show, it’s recommended that you place your order no later than 60 minutes before the show start time, or make a booking at least 2 hours before your show. Please take note of their opening hours via the links above.
Do not attend the event if any of the following apply to you or any member of your booking party;
- Required to self-isolate or quarantine under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell or have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results)
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 14 days
- You are prohibited from attending the event due to not meeting Government mandated vaccination requirements which were imposed after the time of sale
Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available if any of the above conditions are met. Refund requests should be put in writing to email@example.com and wherever possible please contact us regarding this at least 48 hours prior to your event.
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you are not able to socially distance.
- You must agree to follow all social distancing and health protocols while at the venue.
- You must also agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be refused entry or asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- It’s also important you acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.