LIGHTS ON events
We take the safety of our patrons, staff and artists seriously. Due to COVID-19, tickets to each event are only being sold in ticket groups of two, four and six.
- The maximum number of people at each table is six.
- If you would like to book more than one table, please call Box Office on 07 3358 8600.
- You have the option of adding a cabaret platter for two including a bottle of wine, bubbles or champagne with your ticket purchase.
- Bar Alto will be open if you wish wish to purchase additional food or beverages on the evening.
- Please note, you will be required to provide valid photo ID.
- Tickets will not be delivered at the time of purchase and instead sent five days prior to the event date. This allows our team to finalise seating arrangements. You will receive an SMS notification when your tickets have been delivered.
cabaret platter FOR TWO
Gnocco fritto, Prosciutto Di parma
Beetroot hazelnut Iso sourdough bruschetta
Calzone with gorgonzola, green apple
Including a bottle of 2018 La Villa Pinot Grigio or 2017 Fratelli Nistri Chianti or NV Villa Sandi ‘Il Fresco’ Prosecco for $65 or NV Mumm ‘Cordon Rouge’ Brut Champagne for $140
Lights On at Brisbane Powerhouse is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.